- Modern offices in Sydney location
- Sociable team environment
- Uncapped bonus structure
About the Company:
You will be working for a dynamic & growing successful IT business solutions company, with offices in Sydney that offers systems integration and IT services for SMB, SME and Enterprise clients as well as Government departments. The company prides itself in offering quality hardware, software and services and has consistently offered professional expertise; managed support services and builds long term client relationships.
The company is growing and requires an Internal Account Manager/Inside Sales Rep. who is very client focused to support existing clients. You want to work in a new environment with lots of autonomy and responsibility with a Systems Integrator that offers a wide range of IT services and solutions. This role will suit you if you have worked for an IT Company and are looking for a step up into a sales environment or you are an existing Account Manager/Inside Sales Rep. looking for a change.
Experience gained in a Systems Integrator or Reseller environment is preferred.
- Identify and manage cross and upselling opportunities within existing client accounts
- Work with Customer Service Reps. to coordinate and administer end-to-end management of the Supply Chain for your clients which could include Presales, Order Processing, Renewals, Back Order Management and After Sales enquiries
- Liaison with clients and vendor partners
- Primary contact point for nominated key client accounts
- Works effectively and exercises initiative with both Internal and External Stakeholders
- Management and pipeline reporting
- Use of and management of Salesforce.com
To be successful in this role, you will need the following essential criteria:
- First class communication skills both written and verbal
- Inside Sales or Account Management experience gained in an IT environment
- Experience gained in a Reseller or Systems Integrator environment is preferred
- An understanding of the sales process with the ability to cross & upsell solutions & services
- A fast learner who picks up business processes and technology quickly
- A strong and confident personality that can take charge to get the job done
- A team player who has initiative and self-motivation
- A driven personality who likes to succeed and is used to working to KPI’s and sales targets
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 02 9959 1034 quoting Ref No. #94068