You will be working for a small and well-established, successful IT business solutions company, with offices in Sydney CBD that offers systems integration and IT services for SMB, SME and Enterprise clients as well as Government departments. The company prides itself in offering quality hardware, software and services and has consistently offered professional expertise; managed support services and builds long term client relationships.
The company is growing and requires an Account Manager who is very client focused to support existing clients focusing on retention and revenue growth. You want to work in a new environment with lots of autonomy and responsibility with a Systems Integrator that offers a wide range of IT services and solutions. This role will suit you if you are used to growing and managing client relationships.
Experience gained in an IT Systems Integrator, Distributor, Managed Services Provider (MSP) or Reseller environment is preferred.
- Land, expand and renew sales opportunities in a portfolio of existing clients with some new client development
- Work with Pre-Sales and Customer Service Reps. to coordinate and administer end-to-end management of the Supply Chain for your clients which could include Presales, Renewals, Back Order Management and After Sales enquiries
- Sales opportunities include end user computing, networking, data centres, security and professional & managed Services
- Liaison with clients and service & vendor partners
- Primary contact point for nominated key client accounts
- Work effectively and exercise initiative with both Internal and External Stakeholders
- Management and pipeline reporting
- Use of and management of Salesforce.com
To be successful in this role, you will need the following essential criteria:
- First class communication skills both written and verbal
- At least 2 years Inside Sales or Account Management experience gained in an IT environment
- Experience gained in an IT Reseller, Systems Integrator, MSP or Distributor environment is preferred
- An understanding of the relationship between client, vendor and supplier
- An understanding of the sales process with the ability to cross & upsell solutions & services
- The ability to achieve KPI’s and sales targets for existing clients
- Strong client relationship management skills with the ability to identify and convert sales opportunities
- A fast learner who picks up business processes and technology quickly
- A strong and confident personality that can take charge to get the job done
- A team player who has initiative and self-motivation
- A driven personality who likes to succeed and is used to working to KPI’s and sales targets
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #314313