You will be working for a fast-growing and dynamic SaaS business that is well established in North America and looking to grow a business in Sydney, WFH to begin with, you can be based anywhere in Australia! This company offers a SaaS solution aimed at the Mining & Construction industries with the aim of making workplace sites safer and regulatory compliant.
You will be a recent Graduate from 2019, 2020 or 2021 looking for your first corporate role in a sales environment. This is an inbound lead management role where you will be making appointments for Sales Reps. No cold calling!
You may have worked in retail in a sales role or worked in an outbound call centre during your studies, you may even have experience gained in phone-based fund raising or lead generation.
If you have good listening skills, an empathetic and tenacious personality who is confident talking to senior people at all levels then we would like to hear from you!
- Respond to and qualify inbound leads, making appointments for Sales Reps.
- Achievement of KPI’s and targets related to lead qualification and appointment setting
- Act as a layer between the marketing and sales teams, being the first contact with prospective clients and engaging in marketing activities and campaigns in order to build relationships
- Take leads from marketing campaigns and qualify them through discovery and then setting sales appointments, following up until a quote is delivered
- Initiate business conversations with organisations and develop strong relationships with potential customers and channel partners by educating them on the SaaS product
- CRM management entering all lead capture data accurately and on time
- Work effectively with the Sales and Marketing teams
To be successful in this role, you must have the following essential criteria:
- A 2019/2020/2021 Graduate with a degree in Business &/or Marketing looking for their first corporate role in sales
- Some experience of a sales environment either on the phone or face-to-face
- Some experience working with KPI’s and targets in a sales driven environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office products
- First class communication skills both written & verbal with the ability to deal with people at all levels across an ANZ territory
- The ability to learn quickly
- Effective time management skills with the ability to work independently
- A creative thinker, you will be able to come up with new ideas to assist you in your work
- Lots of enthusiasm and commitment to excellence
- Excellent customer service skills
- A mature attitude with the self-motivation, initiative and confidence to work autonomously
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #762224