You will be working for a dynamic FinTech that offers end-to-end financial services to the non-bank market and are looking for a Business Development Manager for their offices in North Sydney to sell commercial lending solutions.
You will be responsible for building & managing relationships with third party introducers such as brokers and financial institutions and you will also deal directly with end user clients.
Whatever commercial lending experience you have…if sales in Cash Flow Finance, Debtor Finance, Invoice Finance, Factoring, Trade Finance or Equipment Finance is your thing, we would like to hear from you!
If you have experience in unsecured lending and have a strong broker network, this would also be suitable!
- Proven experience in B2B sales selling commercial lending solutions via a third-party introducer network
- Management of client relationships with an introducer network that includes Brokers & Financial Institutions
- Inclusion of end user clients in the sales process when required
- Management & pipeline forecasting
- On boarding & training of new partners
- Advising Partners on their marketing strategies that align with your own business objectives
- CRM management
To be successful in this role, you must have the following essential criteria:
- Experience in commercial lending via third party introducers is essential for this role
- Proven ability to work with little direction to manage issues and build strong relationships with your network is essential
- First class customer service skills
- First class communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Debtor Finance, Cashflow Finance, Invoice Finance, Factoring, Trade Finance or Equipment Finance and relevant Insurance and Compliance requirements is required
- Intermediate skills with MS Office
- Ability to analyse internal processes for servicing clients and make recommendations for business process improvements
- A Team player with the ability to organise and prioritise a busy workload
- A clean driving license in order to go out and meet your clients (Once the COVID-19 situation is resolved!)
- Hungry and driven personality with a desire to exceed sales targets & KPI’s
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #260446