You will be working for an established Global SaaS vendor, with offices in Sydney CBD, that specialises in managing corporate client data in line with regulations & compliance that allows companies to share confidential & sensitive data securely using online technology.
As the business has been highly successful, they are looking for additional headcount ideally to start before Christmas as there are various corporate events happening. You will be reporting into a Regional Sales Director who is responsible for growing and developing business in the APAC region. Your responsibilities will be to develop new logo business with Tier 1 & 2 SME & Enterprise clients selling SaaS solutions to C-Level Suite in the Investment Banking, Legal and Corporate Finance sectors.
You are a self-motivated sales person that recognises sales opportunities by understanding your client’s business needs. You hold yourself accountable and you back your own sales ability. You are also very comfortable in the entire 360-degree sales cycle from cold calling and proposal writing through to close. The business invests heavily in corporate marketing so a high degree of leads come in that you would need to build on. Essentially you are a Hunter who is not afraid to be either on the phone or out at client meetings to source new business.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced sales hunter with experience gained selling solutions & products to the Investment Banking, Corporate Finance or Legal sectors
- A proven track record of achievement against target with a quota of more than $750k annually
- A sales hunter with formal sales training
- Experience selling SaaS solutions into industry verticals such as FinTech or Investment Banking would be an advantage
- First class communication skills both verbal and written that allows you to present well to clients at all levels
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- The ability to create your own Go-To-Market Sales strategy
- A passion and belief in the solutions and services that you are offering
- A self-starter that is highly-motivated who likes working in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-changing environment and who understands the flexibility and adaptability of disruptive SaaS products
- Salesforce.com CRM management with the ability to create pipeline forecasting
- Act as a brand ambassador at industry events, conferences and tradeshows
What you will get in return:
- A great base salary + Super
- Uncapped commissions with a $200k+ OTE
- Excellent accelerators for over achievement of targets
- Highly achievable revenue targets
- Personal growth and development
- Sydney CBD Offices
- Regular overseas travel for training, events and sales kick-offs
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #89263