Based in Dalian, China, you will be working for a well-established, respected, global services firm that provides sales & marketing solutions to software & technology vendors. Your clients will be IT software vendors that range from small start-up companies to global market leaders with brand names that everyone knows and are respected in the marketplace. The Company has developed a formidable reputation in its field and is growing rapidly all over the world.
You will be working in a team that is performance-based that rewards creativity, hard work, and success with excellent base salaries, commissions other benefits and career progression with learning & development.
You will be a self-motivated and driven salesperson, with leadership aspirations, who enjoys generating B2B sales with global IT Software vendors selling services and BPO solutions related to sales. Your main aim is to bring in clients across China and generate revenue with an annual revenue target.
As this is a new role, you will have a personal target and will generate revenue in a stand-alone role but as the business develops the role will progress into a leadership role.
- Acquisition of new B2B clients
- Sales of outsourcing services related to sales to IT software vendors
- Managing a 360-degree sales cycle from cold-calling to close
- Client relationship management across China with travel when it is safe to do so
- Internal stakeholder engagement and management
- Liaison with clients to answer questions about the products or the company
- Create and manage a sales strategy for the year aligned with corporate goals
- Achievement of assigned KPI’s and sales targets for profitable revenue generation
- CRM management
- Pipeline and management reporting
To be successful in this role, you will have the following essential criteria:
- A Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance. A Master’s degree is desirable
- At least 5 to 10 years B2B sales experience in IT Services or BPO sectors
- An understanding of the IT industry/partner/channel models is required
- A hunter mentality who enjoys generating new business and closing sales
- A proven track record of driving business results to achieve revenue targets
- Experience using a CRM, ideally Salesforce.com
- A quick learner who is confident in presenting products and services to business clients
- First class communication skills both written and verbal
- Fluency in Chinese and English is essential
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to manage and resolve issues
- A self-motivated individual who can work independently and with virtual teams
- The ability to travel in China when it is safe to do so
- The ability to develop into a leadership role as the business grows
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #677098