You will be working for a global award-winning IT consultancy that specialises in providing innovative digital transformation services & solutions to SME and Enterprise corporate customers specifically working with SAP SaaS solutions that span infrastructure, communications, security and applications.
If you are a Hunter, having sold data driven SaaS solutions & services to corporate clients in the Australian market, then this could be the role for you! With a newly appointed Director in Australia, the business is going through change that requires dynamic and forward-thinking individuals to create innovative technology-based solutions for their clients.
You will enjoy being part of business transformation with a pragmatic approach to understanding your clients digital technology requirements and working with them, your partners and the internal technical teams to create solutions that benefit their business in this rapidly changing world of digital technology.
If you are innovative, curious and passionate about sales and can embed yourself in the company to maximise revenue generation potential, then we want to hear from you. There are plenty of internal resources to help you succeed, such as lead generation/marketing, pre-sales and delivery, as well as at least 3 or 4 revenue streams that you can tap into. Ideally looking for someone to start ASAP, so you can immerse yourself in the culture of the company, get working on your sales plan and undertake product training so that you are ready to go as the New Year ramps up!
Who we are looking for:
- A Sales Hunter who specialises in SaaS solutions & services working with SME and Enterprise clients across an ANZ territory
- A proven track record of achievement of sales targets by following a 360-degree sales cycle from cold calling to close. You know sales process! (Some leads will be provided, but you need to be able to generate your own leads too!)
- A hungry individual who can create their own Go-to-Market sales plan and who can attract new corporate clients
- You will be used to working directly with clients as well as working with channel partners and other vendors
- You will ideally have had formal sales training so are used to working to a sales methodology such as SPICED, Sandler or Challenger
- You will have the ability to show value in what you are offering as well as the points of difference in the solutions you will create
- First class communication skills in order to work with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally to create technology solutions for your clients
- You will have lots of initiative with a drive to succeed and will enjoy working in an agile and dynamic culture that is undergoing positive change in the current climate
What you will get in return:
- An excellent base salary with uncapped commissions and highly achievable sales targets
- Support from the company to ensure that what you sell will be delivered with many internal stakeholders you can bring in on the sales cycle
- A dynamic and passionate Manager who will allow you to build your own business across a state-wide territory
- Full training on solutions & services on offer. If you understand SaaS then this will be easy for you!
- The opportunity to take on bigger and more lucrative deals in the Enterprise space to maximise your earning potential
- The opportunity to work in any industry vertical that suits you
- Flexibility around working from home and being in the office
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #794256