Can you answer ‘YES” to the following questions?
- Are you a Graduate looking to start a career in IT Sales?
- Do you have any experience or knowledge of IT?
- Do you have any B2B outbound call centre experience?
This is a dream come true opportunity for anyone who is looking to develop a career in IT Sales that could take you into Inside Sales or Account Management with a global IT Vendor!
You will be working for a respected, global services firm that provides sales & marketing solutions to software & technology vendors. You will be working on a variety of sales campaigns with IT companies that range from small start-up companies to global market leaders with brand names that everyone knows and are respected in the marketplace. The Company has developed a formidable reputation in its field and is growing all over the world.
You will be working in a team that is performance-based that rewards creativity, hard work, and success with excellent base salaries, commissions, other benefits and career progression with learning & development. In addition to English, a 2nd language in one of the following is also required: What we are looking for:
What you will get in return:
- A Graduate with a degree in Business, Marketing or IT
- A confident personality with excellent communication skills
- People who are tech savvy and have experience of, or knowledge of IT software
- Experience gained in an outbound call centre dealing with B2B clients
- Experience in a sales environment either on the phone or face-to-face
- People who are used to being measured by KPI’s or sales targets
- People who are looking for long-term career prospects
- People who are focused, driven and ambitious with lots of initiative and excellent listening skills
- People who are not afraid to work hard to achieve and exceed goals and KPI’s
- Self-motivation & initiative with the ability to learn quickly
- An aptitude to undertake product training for every new campaign you work on
- A passion and drive to work in the IT industry talking with clients about their IT needs
- An excellent base salary
- Monthly commissions based on achievement of KPI’s and sales targets
- Ongoing learning & development
- Product training
- Career progression
- Work/Life balance
- Additional other benefits
- Employee recognition programs
If you or any of your friends fit the above criteria, then please call us for an informal chat and let’s see if we can’t get you a job in IT Sales!
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #713405