be a Citizen or Permanent Resident of Malaysia as visa sponsorship is not on offer due to Covid.
You will be working for a respected, global services firm that provides sales & marketing solutions to software & technology vendors. The company manages a variety of sales campaigns with IT companies that range from small start-up companies to global market leaders with brand names that everyone knows and are respected in the marketplace. The Company has developed a formidable reputation in its field and is growing all over the world.
You will be working in a team that is performance-based that rewards creativity, hard work, and success with excellent base salaries, other benefits and career progression with learning & development.
You will be responsible for acting as strategic advisor to Enterprise clients with a focus on cloud solutions creation and support. You will understand the challenges your client faces when adopting new technologies and you will provide Enterprise support that ensures they have success throughout their digital transformation period. In essence you are an Enterprise liaison for your clients and all the stakeholders required to ensure your client is satisfied with their new technology! The role:
To be successful in this role, you must have the following essential criteria:
- Applications Technologist. Deep experience with born-in-the-cloud modern applications cloud infrastructure
- Technical Sales. 2+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles
- Implementation/Delivery Skills. Ability to implement Proof-of-Concepts and train infra/dev engineers (customer in-house & partner) for delivery required. For Infra Technologists, this means the ability to deploy VMs, design and configure networking, set-up for BC/DR, write scripts for Infra-as-code, etc. For App Technologists, this means the ability to code modern apps (web, mobile, chatbots, etc.), configure CI/CD, migrate legacy apps to Azure PaaS, etc.
- Technical breadth. Deep-enough understanding of the various IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Azure components in order to piece solutions together
- Excellent Communicatons. Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required. Ability to present Azure at various levels. Business-level presentations for manager and director levels and deep technical presentations for technical architects, leads and engineers
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions
- Location - Singapore/Kuala Lumpur/Tokyo
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required
- Azure Certification (70-532, 70-533, and/or 70-535) or other relevant cloud Certifications (Linux, Agile, etc.) preferred
- First class communication skills both written and verbal
- At least 1 years’ experience gained in managing strategic Enterprise B2B corporate relationships in an IT Software environment
- Practical experience in implementing Azure projects preferred
- Practical experience in infrastructure sizing and cloud architecture (typically based on the application requirements) preferred
- Practical experience in any of the following areas: coding skills Node.JS, PHP or C#, DevOps tools like GitHub, Jenkins or others preferred
- Strong understanding of cloud application patterns & designs desired
- Experience in running public cloud application in MS Azure, GCP, Ali Cloud or AWS desired
- Strong customer service skills with a desire to solve problems for the client
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #715101