Can you answer ‘Yes’ to the following questions:
- Do you live in The Hills District, Blacktown, Kellyville or Quakers Hill?
- Would you like to work for a small family owned and run manufacturing business?
- Would you like to join a mature, peaceful, calm and friendly team?
- Would you like to provide admin & sales support to a small sales team in a non-pressurised environment?
- Would you like a varied and responsible role that is valued and appreciated?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to all of the above, then we would like to hear from you! You will be working for an established Australian business with offices in Kings Park, that is highly successful in their field and who are Market Leader with their product and solutions. The company sells a product to large retailers like Bunnings and Mitre 10 as well as to Tradespeople who install the product on residential and commercial properties, related to the roofing industry.
You will be working with a small sales team providing coordination and administration support as well as excellent customer service. You will act as liaison between clients, the sales team and various stakeholders and you will also support management in a variety of administrative functions related to the business.
This role will suit you if you are used to working for a small company that is highly collaborative, where staff members have been with the company for a long time and where everyone works together for the good of the company. The role:
To be successful in this role, you will need the following essential criteria:
- Provide varied administrative support to the Sales Team to include data entry
- Provide backup & support in creating sales reports, price lists & spreadsheets for sales team
- Assistance with monthly management reporting using the CRM
- CRM management to ensure the client database and product pricing is up to date
- Assist the Sales Team in developing new business opportunities
- Provision of customer service to all existing clients in a very client focused culture
- Business process adherence and contribution to improvements
- Checking and provision of information to clients to include quotes, pricing, invoices and any other relevant documentation
- Attendance at weekly Sales & Operations team meetings with all personnel to ensure all staff are kept abreast of current issues affecting sales
- Create and process all purchase orders for approval
- Management of Social Media web pages that are completed by clients interested in the product, by following up with phone calls to start the sales process before introducing the sales team to the new prospect
- Tertiary education that may include certifications or diplomas in Business, Sales, or Marketing
- 2 or 3 years experience gained in a corporate sales support environment looking after a small dynamic sales team
- Experience gained in a manufacturing business
- Strong administrative skills related to the sales function
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong client focus
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise a demanding timeline driven workload
- Data entry and CRM management
- Intermediate skills in MS Office products to include Excel
- An eye for detail with sound problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with lots of initiative
- Confidence in answering the phone and recognising sales opportunities to pass on to the sales team
- Experience working for a small company in a mature and collaborative team is preferred
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Catherine Moores on 0432 742 010 quoting Ref No. #721740