You will be working for an established and quality driven company that specialises in producing and supplying their own range of office furniture across Australia.
The company likes to mentor and train their staff from a junior level customer service/sales support role with the aim of developing into a Sales Rep. working in the state-of-the art showrooms in Sydney.
The company prides itself on providing excellent training and development and the business has created a family like environment that is team orientated and supportive.
If you have previously worked in sales, customer service or sales support and are used to dealing with customers both face to face and over the phone, then we would like to hear from you! The role:
What we are looking for:
- Meeting & greeting customers in the showroom
- Handling enquiries from customers on orders and queries over the phone and in the showroom
- Producing quotes for customers
- Processing sales orders
- Data entry and maintaining the database
- Liaising with warehouse stakeholders and suppliers in relation to orders & deliveries
- Ad hoc office administration duties as required
- Learning about the sales process with the aim of developing into a Sales Rep.
- 1 to 2 years of sales, customer service or sales support experience
- First class communication skills both written and verbal, used to dealing with customers both over the phone and face to face
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude with lots of initiative!
- A desire to develop your career in either Sales or Marketing
- A hunger and curiosity to learn and develop quickly
- A focus on customer service and ultimately customer satisfaction. To you the customer comes first!
- An eye for detail with good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience using a CRM would be useful
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Catherine Moores on 0432 742 010 quoting Ref No. #632267