You will be working for a fast-growing and dynamic FinTech business with offices in Sydney CBD, that offers various commercial finance solutions to include credit and payment solutions to SME business nationally, allowing the facilitation of trade, through Direct Sales and a Broker and Aggregator network.
After a slight downturn in business due to Covid, the company is back in growth mode and looking to hire an office-based sales team in Sydney. There are a variety of phone-based roles that include:
- Appointment setting/Lead Generation
- Direct sales to clients
- Sales through a broker network
- Customer Success
These roles will suit you if you have some B2B inside sales experience and you have a desire to work in FinTech or you are a recent Graduate or Undergraduate looking to start a career in sales in the FinTech industry. If you are graduating later this year or early next year and can work more than 20 hours a week, then the company will accommodate your studies while you train and work!
These roles are great opportunities for you to grow and develop with full product training, in a dynamic and fast paced company where there is real career progression, uncapped commissions and other benefits!
What we are looking for:
- A recent Graduate or Undergraduate (2020/2021/2022/2023) looking for a sales career within the FinTech industry
- OR some experience of Inside Sales gained in a B2B corporate environment
- Some experience of a sales environment either on the phone or face-to-face
- Some experience working with KPI’s and targets in a sales driven environment
- First class communication skills both written & verbal with the ability to deal with people at all levels
- The ability to learn quickly with no fear of cold-calling
- The ability to prioritise a demanding workload
- Effective time management skills with the ability to work independently
- A creative thinker, you will be able to come up with new ideas to assist you in your work
- Lots of enthusiasm and commitment to excellence
- Excellent customer service skills
- A confident, mature attitude with the self-motivation and initiative to work autonomously in a team environment
- The ability to manage change in a fast-growing, dynamic environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office products
If you do not have the above experience or qualifications but think you have the go-getting drive and attitude that will suit a dynamic and fast paced sales environment and you have no fear of the phone and are happy to do cold-calling, then get in touch and tell us why we should consider you for these entry level roles!
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #891098