You will be working for a global software vendor that produces software that manages secure and sophisticated applications within Enterprise environments in various industry sectors to include Financial Services.
You will be responsible for driving sales for a new Enterprise Middleware product that has been developed, aimed at the Financial Services industry. You will manage all aspects of prospective & existing direct & partner accounts in order to achieve sales.
Your key accountabilities are to win new logo business and develop long term revenue streams from new customers within Australia and New Zealand (and in the mid-term SE Asia) selling technology led Enterprise solutions, around middleware, HTAP, Big Data, analytics and IOT and have the ability to identify and generate new business. You will be responsible for sales directly with clients as well as through Channel Partners.
- Discover, qualify and develop new business opportunities
- Define and execute market plans and campaigns, working with Marketing, to generate new name business for an Enterprise Middleware product
- Build a pipeline of new activity within and outside the client base
- Develop new and expand existing customer and partner relationships, identify sponsors, and nurture technical, alliance and sales relationships to drive sales
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the political and organisational structure of a targeted prospect
- Act as the principal liaison between your company and partner or client accounts.
- Understand competitive landscape and how your product fits into a total enterprise solution
- Coordinate internal technical and non-technical resources to educate and to equip Business Partners with all the information they need to be successful
- Meet with C-suite on a regular basis to identify strategic and tactical opportunities
- Attendance at events and conferences for product promotion
- You will have entrepreneurial qualities and will develop creative strategies to increase new business through various channels
- Stakeholder management
- Pipeline management and management reporting
To be successful in this role, you must have the following essential criteria:
- A Graduate with a relevant degree in Business or IT
- 5 to 10 years Enterprise sales experience with above quota performance
- Proven experience in developing and successfully executing against a sales plan
- A Hunter profile with proven track record of increasing revenue through new client acquisition and/or channel partners
- First class communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience selling Enterprise software solutions into diverse vertical markets, primarily the Financial Services/Capital Markets Sector
- Good understanding of middleware integrations, HTAP, Big Data, analytics and IOT markets
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- The ability to communicate effectively a value proposition
- A proven closer, able to gain commitment at every step of the sales process
- Proven experience in opening and developing new channel accounts through resellers or distributors of software solutions for data-rich industry needs
- Able to understand business requirements and translate them into solutions for your client
- Proven ability to present effectively at Board level
- Experience gained in South East Asia would be an advantage
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #134889