You will be working for a global software vendor that produces software that manages secure and sophisticated applications within enterprise environments that include big business, Government and Healthcare.
The company has redeveloped an exisiting successful software product that they are taking to market into various industry channels via a partner network and they are looking for a Channel Manager to define and create a partner program across the Australian territory.
You will have experience of building a partner network aimed at the enterprise market, who will engage clients to sell technology led solutions.
This role can be based in Melbourne or Sydney.
- Create and build a partner network of IT Resellers and Systems Integrators
- Create and execute Go-to-Market strategies to generate new logo business for your product
- New business development with enterprise end user clients via the partner network
- Build and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external sponsors and alliances
- Understand how your technology product fits into a total enterprise solutions
- C-Suite engagement to identify strategic and tactical opportunities for sales
- Attend conferences and events as a product evangelist and expert
- Pipeline forecasting
- Management reporting
- CRM management
To be successful in this role, you must have the following essential criteria:
- A Graduate with a relevant degree in business or IT
- At least 6 years' experience as a Channel Manager building a partner network
- A proven track record of sales success in new business development and over achievement of targets
- Sales experience gained in the technology sector selling software solutions cross-industry via a partner network
- A solid understanding of Middleware, Interoperability, Big Data, Analytics and IoT is preferred
- First class communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to learn quickly about ever-changing technology and able to show a value proposition
- A strong Hunter profile with excellent closing skills
- The ability to undertake client presentations at C-Suite level
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 02 9959 1034 quoting Ref No. #495