You will be working for a global SaaS vendor that provides compliance & risk assessment SaaS solutions to large SME and Enterprise clients that allows them to improve security in their business. The platform provides intelligence to measure risk on corporate cyber threats and allows for proactive management of those threats and business risk.
This business is relatively new in the APAC region having been established and gained a strong reputation in Europe and the US. The client base is mainly in banking & finance as well as retail merchants with the solutions aimed at the payment card industries.
You will be a Hunter who is comfortable in a new business development role selling Enterprise SaaS solutions & services. Reporting to a Sales Director in Sydney you will be responsible for building a business in a state-wide territory and you will be allocated some accounts, so you are not working from a standing start. This role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
Who we are looking for:
- An Enterprise Sales Hunter who specialises in SaaS solutions & services working with large SME and Enterprise clients across an ANZ territory
- Experience gained selling to the Banking & Finance industries or Retail Merchants is required
- Experience gained in sales of SaaS solutions, Cyber Security or Payments Card Industry is required
- A proven track record of achievement of sales targets by following a 360-degree sales cycle from cold calling to close. You know sales process! (Some leads will be provided, but you need to be able to generate your own leads too!)
- A hungry individual who can create their own Go-to-Market sales plan and who can attract new corporate clients
- You will be used to working directly with clients as well as working with channel partners and other vendors
- You will have the ability to show value in what you are offering as well as the points of difference in the solutions you will create
- First class communication skills in order to work with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally to create technology solutions for your clients
- You will be self-motivated with lots of initiative and a drive to succeed and will enjoy working in a flexible, agile and dynamic culture
What you will get in return:
- An excellent base salary with uncapped commissions and highly achievable sales targets
- Support from the company to ensure that what you sell will be delivered with many internal stakeholders you can bring in on the sales cycle
- A cut of the highly lucrative renewals business so you will not have a standing start
- A passionate and supportive Manager who will allow you to build your own business across a state-wide territory
- Full training on solutions & services on offer. If you understand SaaS and cyber security in the Financial Services market, then this will be easy for you!
- The opportunity to take on bigger and more lucrative deals in the Enterprise space to maximise your earning potential
- Flexibility around working from home and being in the office when it suits you. A mature and confident salesperson does not need to be in the office nor be micro managed!
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #840165