You will be working for a fast-growing and dynamic Financial Services business, specialising in commercial lending products with offices in Sydney CBD, that offers various commercial finance solutions to SME businesses nationally allowing the facilitation of trade, through Direct Sales and a Broker and Aggregator network. The Company also has shareholdings in a portfolio of diverse businesses across Australia.
The company is expanding rapidly and is looking to appoint an Inside Sales Team Leader/Manager to manage and grow a small team of Inside Sales Reps who take inbound calls from SMB businesses wishing to apply for credit for commercial finance.
If you have experience of managing inbound Sales Reps. in a small team but with long term growth plans, you can build and manage a successful sales team whilst ensuring customer satisfaction and supporting business objectives, then this could be the role for you!
- Leadership and management of a small Inside Sales team based in an office environment in Sydney CBD
- Implementation and management of KPI’s and sales targets
- Review and introduce sales process improvements
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Management reporting on sales metrics and sales forecasts
- Engage with customers and review feedback to introduce methods to improve engagement as well as come up with suggestions on new features and products
- Ensure all regulatory, legislative and internal compliance obligations are met
- Liaise with other areas of the business to include Credit, Product Development and Marketing teams to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
To be successful in this role, you will need the flowing essential criteria:
- A Graduate with a degree in Business or Finance
- Previous experience of team leading/managing an outbound or inbound sales team in a B2B office environment ideally within financial services
- Proven experience of the sales process and sales cycle
- Proven experience in setting and managing achievement of KPIs and sales targets
- First class communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate and motivate your team members as well as work with clients and stakeholders
- The ability to review and improve business processes & procedures
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- A problem solver with solid numeracy skills
- Experience of reporting and managing Salesforce.com CRM for the effective use by the sales team
- Experience gained in the Financial Services sector is preferred
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #633535