You will be working for a well-established & growing successful IT business solutions company, with offices in North Sydney that offers IT product solutions for SMB, SME and Enterprise clients. The company prides itself in offering quality hardware and software solutions and has consistently offered professional expertise which has built long term client relationships, selling mainly to the creative industries.
The company is growing and requires an Inside Sales Rep. who is very client focused to generate and qualify leads as well as identify cross and up selling opportunities within existing accounts.
This role will suit you if you have worked in a phone based role dealing with corporate clients and you would like to work for an IT Company and are looking for a step up into a sales environment or you are an existing Inside Sales Rep. looking for a change.
Any knowledge of how IT solutions are put together would be a distinct advantage. Any experience gained in the creative industries with an understanding of the sorts of technologies that business use, would also be an advantage.
- Generate and qualify leads from interested prospects
- Identify and manage cross and upselling opportunities within existing client accounts
- Support the sales team with the aim of joining the sales team as an Account Manager or BDM in the future
- Assist with coordination and administration of end-to-end management of the Supply Chain for your clients which could include assisting with Presales, Order Processing, Renewals, Back Order Management and After Sales enquiries
- Constant liaison with clients and vendor partners
- Primary contact point for nominated key client accounts
- Work effectively and exercise initiative with both Internal and External Stakeholders
- Management and pipeline reporting
- Use of and management of a CRM
To be successful in this role, you will need the following essential criteria:
- First class communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience gained in a B2B outbound phone based role dealing with corporate clients
- Experience gained in an IT Reseller or Systems Integrator environment is preferred
- A general understanding of the sales process with the ability to identify cross & upsell opportunities
- An understanding of the relationship between vendors, clients and suppliers
- A fast learner who picks up business processes and technology quickly
- A strong and confident personality that can take charge to get the job done
- A team player who has initiative and self-motivation
- A driven personality who likes to succeed and is used to working to KPI’s and targets
- A desire to develop a career in Sales
- Experience gained in creative industries with an understanding of technologies used would be an advantage
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #88842