Can you answer ‘YES” to the following questions?
- Are you a Graduate with at least 1 Years' experience in Software Sales?
- Do you have a passion for IT software?
- Do you have channel management experience either managing vendors or partners?
- Do you have any B2B outbound calling experience?
This is a dream come true opportunity for anyone with B2B outbound calling experience gained in an IT software sales environment who is looking to develop a career in IT Sales that could take you into sales management, service delivery or program management with a global IT Vendor!
You will be working for a prestigious and respected, global services firm that provides sales & marketing solutions to software & technology vendors. You will be working on a variety of sales campaigns with IT companies that range from small start-up companies to global market leaders with brand names that everyone knows and are respected in the marketplace. The Company has a formidable reputation and is a market leader in its field.
You will be working in a team that is performance-based that rewards creativity, hard work, and success with excellent base salaries, monthly bonuses based on campaign driven KPI's, other benefits and career progression with learning & development. What we are looking for:
What you will get in return:
- Fluent in Mandarin with business level English
- A Graduate with a degree in Business, Marketing or IT is preferred
- A confident personality with excellent communication skills
- People who are tech savvy and have inside sales experience of IT software
- Experience gained in a B2B outbound calling environment is ideal
- People who are sales focused and used to being measured by KPI’s or sales targets
- People who are looking for long-term career prospects
- People who are focused, driven and ambitious with lots of initiative and excellent listening skills
- People who are not afraid to work hard to achieve and exceed goals and KPI’s
- Self-motivation & initiative with the ability to learn quickly
- An aptitude to undertake product training for every new campaign you work on
- A passion and drive to work in the IT industry talking with clients about their IT needs
- The ability to talk to clients to solve there software problems while identifying sales opportunities
- Channel management experience is an advantage as there are roles that require you to liasie with software vendors to facilitate the closure of sales
- Experience using MS Office, Dynamics, 365 and Teams is preferred
- An excellent base salary
- Monthly bonuses based on achievement of KPI’s and sales targets with accelerators for over achievement of targets
- Ongoing learning & development
- Extensive product training
- Career progression
- Work/Life balance
- Employee recognition programs
- Work from home during Covid with IT kit shipped to you!
If you or any of your friends fit the above criteria, then please get in touch!
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #868370