You will be working for a fast-growing and dynamic FinTech business with offices in Sydney CBD, that offers various commercial finance solutions to SME business nationally allowing the facilitation of trade, through Direct Sales and a Broker and Aggregator network.
The company is expanding rapidly and are looking to appoint a National Sales Manager to work for one of the subsidiary businesses that is cash rich and growing rapidly with the imminent launch of a new product. The company is Head Officed in Sydney, but they are looking to expand into the US by the end of 2019.
You will be responsible for developing a direct sales channel and building a sales team for a new product that is to be launched imminently. This product will revolutionise the way funding is done for a certain industry sector. Your remit is to deal with large Enterprise Accounts who are either Wholesalers or Retailers and who have a large number of SMB accounts.
You will use your negotiating skills to be able to showcase what the product offering can do and you will be used to longer sales cycles and you will lead from the front by attending client visits and closing deals while building a sales team.
You will have national responsibility and will be building this business from a standing start so the ability to visualise how the business will grow and develop and to be able to articulate that as part of the senior leadership team is essential.
What we are looking for in you:
- Proven experience as an Enterprise salesperson in the Financial Services sector, ideally in commercial lending
- Experience of managing longer sales cycles with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to evangelise the vision and showcase what the product offering is and how it will benefit business
- Understanding of how commercial funding structures work
- The ability to strategically build and coach a sales team from a standing start
- The ability to communicate effectively with the Senior Leadership Team and your sales staff
- Willingness to attend client visits and close deals and act as a mentor to your team
- Willingness to travel across Australia when required
What’s in it for you?
- A strategic role as part of the Senior Leadership Team
- The autonomy and freedom to build a business within corporate guidelines
- A Sydney CBD based office with a dynamic and agile culture driven by passionate people
- An excellent base salary + Super + commissions and bonuses
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #96884