Based in Sydney CBD, you will be working for a US vendor that is a global leading provider of cloud collaboration, SaaS based communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other corporate clients cross-industry.
This business leads the way in hosted and cloud-based digital media solutions such as online events and online conferencing by providing technology that offers virtual events, product launches, marketing webinars, PR solutions and employee town halls, whether you want to connect and communicate with clients, employees, investors or the media.
Targeting large SME or Enterprise clients, mainly in the financial services sector, across an ANZ territory you will be responsible for penetrating new logos and developing new revenue streams.
- Prioritize qualified sales opportunities and key prospects within an ANZ territory
- Manage the sales cycle to penetrate the most promising new logo accounts, that will generate new accounts
- Identify and build relationships with the appropriate decision makers
- Achieve your allocated sales targets
- Proactively identify the needs of your client, recommending best-fit solutions with a clear value proposition for the account
- Develop and maintain up-to-date expert understanding of product offerings and general understanding of relevant competitor solutions
- Transition the new logo account to an Account Manager once the first account sale is booked
- Proactively manage your sales pipeline and update the CRM (Salesforce) accordingly
- Engage with internal technical stakeholders as the sales cycle develops
- Identify and coordinate with sales operations resources improve sales process efficiencies
To be successful in this role, you need the following essential criteria:
- A Graduate with a degree in Business or IT or other relevant subjects
- At least 3 years’ experience in a new business development role, specifically selling SaaS streaming solutions or online events/conferencing solutions into new accounts
- A proven track record of closing deals and achieving sales targets in a SaaS environment
- Prior professional SaaS sales experience working with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with excellent time-management skills
- Superior client relationship management and interpersonal skills
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal with experience delivering compelling presentations to large audiences
- Willingness to travel across an ANZ territory (Covid allowing!)
- Previous experience gained in a digital media environment is preferred or at least experience of selling B2B SaaS streaming solutions
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #752030