Is this you?
- A hunger & desire to start a career in the Financial Services sector
- An eye for detail with the ability to learn quickly
- The ability to talk to corporate customers and solve their problems
- Some work experience gained either in Customer Service or Sales Support dealing with corporate clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to either build on the experience you have already gained in Asset Finance or to join the Financial Services industry where you will be trained and developed.
You will be working for a small privately-owned Asset Finance business based in North Sydney that is all about their people! So long as you are hungry to succeed, have a passion to learn & develop, have a strong work ethic with integrity, morals and family values, the company will train you to succeed.
The company provides solutions to businesses who need finance to purchase assets in their business. The company offers various finance solutions to include Managed Print Solutions and a wide range of Asset Finance offerings.
The company is looking for either a junior candidate who they can train but who does have some work experience dealing with corporate clients or a more experienced candidate who comes from the Sales Support or Back-Office of an Asset Finance business. The role:
To be successful in this role, you must have the following essential criteria:
- Support the Sales Team with all administrative processes related to a Finance application
- Collating information related to finance applications ready for credit assessment
- End-to-end management of the leasing finance application to include settlements
- Preparation & dispatch of all relevant documentation
- Client relationship management via telephone and email
- Problem solving for clients
- Ad hoc admin work as and when required
- Work experience gained in a Customer Service or Sales Support environment dealing with corporate clients
- First class communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional customer service skills that show you focus on the client and their requirements
- The drive to go above and beyond to get the job done and to look after your client
- A team player who is highly collaborative
- An eye for detail with a high attention to providing perfect documentation
- High initiative and self-motivation with a desire to feel empowered in your job
- The ability to deal with change in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Intermediate skills in MS Office products
- Previous experience gained in Asset Finance or Managed Print Solutions is highly desirable but not essential
- The willingness to learn and develop to become an integral part of a successful team
This company believes that their success is built around the people who work for them so cultural fit and personal values are key to your success in this role.
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Catherine Moores on 02 9959 1034 quoting Ref No. #111546