You will be working for a multi-national, global services company that specialises in providing IT Services and Consulting for Enterprise clients all over the world. The digital sales part of the business provides 3rd party sales & marketing solutions to software & technology vendors.
You will be working in a team that is performance-based that rewards creativity, hard work, and success with excellent salaries, other benefits and career progression with learning & development.
The company has sustained rapid growth since its founding over 15 years ago and is currently undergoing exponential growth with numerous multinational, multibillion dollar companies in the APAC region.
This role requires you to monitor phone-based sales agents in their day-to-day activity to ensure that SLA’s and KPI’s are being met to company standards. The role:
To be successful in this role, you need the following essential criteria:
- Ensure quality metrics are met by assessing accurate samples and monitor process improvement initiatives
- Responsibilities include quality monitoring of transactions (chats, email, call recordings) as well as team level quality analysis
- Conducting calibration and creative approvals
- Performing fraud audits and compliance audits
- Defining and updating quality frameworks to match workflows
- Can be required to track team reporting, present audit findings to client and internal stakeholders
- Provide feedback and coaching to sales agents to improve quality
- Collaborate with training teams to help develop sales agent quality improvement plans
- A Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Business or something similar
- 3 years of work experience in a similiar role, with a desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- First class communication skills both written and verbal
- Fluency in English is essential – Other SE Asian languages would be a benefit
- Adaptability to prioritise a growing workload based on fast-moving targets
- Experience working with CRM applications is essential, ideally Salesforce.com
- Willingness to provide direct feedback to peers in a private environment with management approval (without management supervision)
- Possess a solid understanding of workflow tools used for providing services
- Previous experience working with Sales Agents in a similar environment is desirable
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #776950