You will be working for an established Global SaaS vendor, with offices in Sydney, that specialises in managing corporate client data in line with regulations & compliance that allows companies to share confidential & sensitive data securely using online SaaS technology. The online platform can be utilised in various professional service industries as well as corporate environments that have multiple touch points such as investment banks, equity firms, legal companies and accountancy practises to simplify and streamline due diligence processes & procedures.
You will be experienced working in a SaaS environment in a client services/SaaS product support role. Working with corporate clients post sale who are implementing the SaaS platform in their business, you will be the point of contact for queries related to the platform, training users, managing issues and concerns with other stakeholders, explaining features & benefits all while providing excellent customer service. Full product training will be provided so that you become a Subject Matter Expert that will allow clients to have confidence in the product and you.
- Provide SaaS product support to corporate clients by assisting them by answering simple to complex questions and problems.
- Troubleshoot client issues for resolution and directly answer user questions.
- Redirect issues you are unable to resolve to the appropriate person or team for resolution
- Perform work within the corporate SaaS application on behalf of clients at their request
- Respond to service requests via all channels including phone, email, chat and the web community
- Assist clients in the setup and configuration of projects and features within the SaaS product
- Provide training to customers on the platform via phone and web meetings through consultative discussion followed by feature demonstrations to meet their specific needs. This includes promoting the benefits of products and features the client may not currently be using
- Capture all service requests, interactions and communications in Salesforce Service Cloud
- Perform proactive project check-in and account management tasks
- Develop knowledge of industry and customer use cases and workflow
- Provision of first class customer service
- Coach and mentor less experienced team members
- Suggest process and product improvements
- Participate in special projects as and when required
To be successful in this role, you will require the following essential criteria:
- A Graduate with a degree in business, finance or IT or something similar
- Strong technical aptitude and learning agility with previous experience supporting software or SaaS applications
- At least 3 years previous experience gained in a client service or SaaS product support environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- First class communication skills both written and verbal, especially in explaining technical terms in a way that non-technical individuals can understand
- Independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment with stakeholders all over the APAC region
- Excellent organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills with strong empathy for problems and issues that need resolving
- Fluency in writing and speaking a 2nd language, especially Hindi, Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese or Japanese is preferred
- Work from home in NSW, with the ability to attend Sydney offices when required for events etc.
- 38 hour week, working Monday to Friday with start times between 8am and 10am to suit you
- Intermediate to advanced skills using MS Office products to include MS Excel
- Knolwedge of the Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) industry would be a distinct advantage
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Catherine Moores on 0432 742 010 quoting Ref No. #741957