In this highly regulated world, you will be working with a SaaS provider that offers consultancy services to Corporate Boardrooms as well as an online suite of training products related to management of Risk & Compliance in highly regulated industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare and Construction & Mining.
This company receives lots of inbound leads as the solutions on offer are highly sought after by ethical companies who want to ensure that their business and employees are safe in the workplace and are following regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for following up on those leads, demonstrating the product online and making sales. You can either be an Inside Sales Rep, working a hybrid role in the office and WFH or you can go out and meet your clients F2F.
This is an exciting role working for a dynamic company that is rapidly growing and needs new salespeople to keep up with the demands of their client base.
- Follow up leads to make appointments to demonstrate a SaaS solution and make sales. Generate your own leads when existing leads run low
- Work with the Marketing team to create campaigns to generate new leads
- Work either as an Inside Sales Rep. or a Field based Sales Rep.
- Management of your sales pipeline via the CRM
- Build client relationships with senior management decision makers in various industries
- Provide web demonstrations of the available suite of SaaS products for your clients
- Become a product evangelist to understand how the solutions work so you can help your clients make good decisions for their business
- Make revenue sales ensuring you hit your sales targets and KPI’s
- Management reporting when required
- Product training will be provided
To be successful in this role you need the following essential criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or an industry that is regulated like Accounting or Finance
- At least 1 years B2B sales experience either Inside Sales or a Field based Rep. selling SaaS solutions to corporate clients
- First class communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience gained in a highly regulated industry, so you understand the need for effective risk & compliance solutions
- Sales experience gained selling SaaS solutions to Financial Services, Accounting, Mining & Construction, Government or healthcare would be beneficial
- Experience working with decision makers in HR, L&D, Compliance, Risk and other areas of business will be useful
- You will be Tech Savvy and used to undertaking web demonstrations of SaaS solutions for clients
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #918983