You will be working for a global independent provider of strategic market information that supplies research & data across a wide array of industries to corporate clients globally. The business creates data analysis on thousands of products and services from all over the world to be acquired by a global corporate client base.
Based in Sydney you will create and expand new relationships across the APAC region in large SME and Enterprise accounts leveraging the entire suite of products on offer.
Your strength will be in business development and client relationship management. You will excel in new business development, client communication and revenue generation. As a product subject matter expert, you will keep your client informed of new trends and new products.
If you have experience in a B2B services led sales environment then this could be the role for you!
- New business development, responsible for an annual new business sales target
- Manage SME and Enterprise client relationships and identify new sales prospects
- Follow up lapsed clients with the aim of bringing them back onboard
- Resolution of escalations when required
- Develop knowledge of your service so that you become a subject matter expert
- Pipeline forecasting and management reporting
- Management of Salesforce.com CRM
To be successful in this role, you must have the following essential criteria:
- A Graduate with a degree in business
- At least 2 years’ experience gained in new business development working with global companies
- First class communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to undertake client presentations and used to dealing with people at C-Suite level
- A proven track record of working in a results focused culture with the ability to identify sales opportunities
- A strong commercial business acumen is required
- Strong relationship building skills both with corporate clients as well as the sales team at all levels
- First class customer service & service delivery experience
- Self-motivated, proactive and with lots of initiative
- Intermediate skills in MS Office products
- High attention to detail
- A willingness to travel once Covid allows
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #739807