Our client, a market leading supplier of industrial automation, production line equipment and software solutions is looking for a professional solutions-based Sales Engineer to sell a range of Mechatronic Equipment and Software Solutions into industrial manufacturing plants in Sydney and Country NSW.
- Managing a loyal client base which will encompass both blue chip companies and developing enterprises including food, beverage and pharmaceutical producers, as well as the building products, pipe and timber industries etc.
- Assessing and managing new sales opportunities
- Conducting on-site trials and demonstrations
- Selling in new tenders
So what skills do you need to apply:
- Technically savvy and comfortable selling both capital equipment, industrial automation and software solutions
- Tertiary or trade qualifications in engineering, mechatronics or electrical disciplines are mandatory
- A background in industrial IT solutions would be advantageous but not essential
- You are motivated by success and enjoy working with technical solutions
- You can interact with operators and manufacturing staff one minute and making a formal board room presentation the next
- You have a keen eye for a sales opportunity and not shy in raising the subject with a potential client
- Used to dealing with Enterprise and Tier 1 clients and longer sales cycles
- Clean driving license and a car is required
- You either will be a BDM with a technical background of capital based solutions or a Mechanical Engineer who can sell
To apply for this job, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please call Lindsey Morgan on 0411 822 762 quoting Ref No. #159589